Saturday, September 19, 2009

One Day It All Made Sense

Photobucket


May 22nd....

That's a day, or I guess more so a night that I won't ever forget. That is the night i met her. Life only grants you the opportunity to have so many great people in your life it seems. I thought that all of the people I ever needed to complete me as a person were already involved in my life. That was until I met her, and everything that I thought about most everything swung to the other side of the pendulum in one foul swoop.

Her, is she that is in the above picture with my beautiful son Elijah. She is 2nd in my life only to him, and I don't see that ever changing. I am blessed to finally have someone in my life that understands me for who I am, and for what I do. Life had made me start to wonder if there really was hope for me finding someone to share my life with. Now, I only wonder what forever is going to feel like when I'm with her....

No comments: